Monday, January 30, 2006

In2Movies

Can't these guys at Warners, much less Microsoft, come up with one original idea? Warners new fake P2P movie download service, In2Movies, stole my whole concept here. I just had to go grabbing up the blogspot domains, and now I do indeed have: In2Movies,In2Music and N2Movies.

You get the picture... I think I nabbed up a few similar names. But, I've been using this concept of being into stuff, or in2 stuff, or N2, or Nto.... for a long time.

When I googled IntoFilm, it actually came up with tons of stuff on the little sister website, to this one, IntoFilm. I found out that Intervision, IntoFilm and IntoTune are all traded on Blog Shares, some blog stock exchange thing that I didn't even sign up for... and I'm trading up! Now that I'm actually directing my readers there, I hope to see my stock price spike! My little blog has had over 20,000 hits in the little over a year of it's existence and all the linkage is starting to pay off as I write for more and more websites and work with more and more internet companies. More to come on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home