Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Dickless Blues

Pulled in by a fake
I now see my mistake
I thought I saw fire
But it had expired
With all of the gloss
Obscuring the loss
I refused to see
The lack of desire

I couldn't believe
A man wouldn't need
Passion or sex
To have nothing left
So needing of scraps
Giving nothing but crap
I thought you were fine
I was out of my mind

I put you so high
I just couldn't see
What was so clearly
In front of me
A sad, empty man
Only needing a fan
Unable to give
Unable to live

So stay in your box
Without your cock
Eating your food
Staying stupid and rude
You'll stay where you are
Never go far

It took some time
I had some pain
But I learned a lot
So, for me, there was gain
For you, real loss
But, you don't see the cost
In your mind there's no link
Between your sad state
And the way you think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home